www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
Community for Kitesports in South Wales.

Shop, Lessons, Community.

Register now to find out who,where,when,how of kiteboarding in South Wales!

Also check out www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

South Wales Premier Kitesurf Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
!!! WE HAVE MOVED !!!

VISIT OUR NEW FORUM:
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/forum
!!! WE HAVE MOVED !!!

VISIT OUR NEW FORUM:
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/forum

Share | 

13m and 9m 2007 Waroos (both with bar and lines)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rich

PostSubject: 13m and 9m 2007 Waroos (both with bar and lines)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:52 pm

13m 07 Waroo - Green - Well used, one repair over a scuff on the leading edge (kitefixed dacron inside and out, plus a layer of mesh). Leading edge a bit scuffed but nothing that needs attention. 2 knots have sheared off one of the rear line attachments - was like this when i bought it - never needed to use them though (kite flys best on 3rd or 4th knots - both still present). Looking a bit tatty (nothing a good wash down wouildn't sort) but all in good working order.

Gets me going in about 12mph and can hold it down upto about 30mph. Nice floaty jumps on this - ideal first kite as it's so predictable.

Comes complete with bar and lines. Looking for £280 plus p&p.

9m 07 Waroo - Orange - Great condition - not used a great deal. Not a lot to say other than the bar with it has a slightly shortened depower line on it (to make it easier to reach the trim strap - I love this mod as the throw is still plenty long enough, theres still plenty of depower at the trim - and when your maxed it's nice peace of mind that you don't have to strech for the trim strap.)

This kite gets me going in about 15mph (just) and I can hold it down upto about 40mph - perhaps a bit more.

Looking for £320 plus p&p

Great 2 kite quivver for a beginner, or someone who want nice easy kites to get on with. Make jumping easy with plenty of time for grabs/rotations with no nasty surprises.

Pics here http://www.flickr.com/photos/92871040@N00/archives/date-posted/2009/08/01/

Contact me by PM if interested.

Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile

13m and 9m 2007 Waroos (both with bar and lines)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1