www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
Community for Kitesports in South Wales.

Shop, Lessons, Community.

Register now to find out who,where,when,how of kiteboarding in South Wales!

Also check out www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

South Wales Premier Kitesurf Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
!!! WE HAVE MOVED !!!

VISIT OUR NEW FORUM:
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/forum
!!! WE HAVE MOVED !!!

VISIT OUR NEW FORUM:
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/forum

Share | 

For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abi

PostSubject: For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:36 pm

For sale is my 133 x 41 Blankforce Fiction. It is in very good condition with no dings , scrapes. Everything is as it should be.

Only for sale as I am just changing the style of board after trying some others. nothing wrong with it and definitely haven't out grown it, learned and progressed on this board.  
This is a review I have found so will explain more :

The Fiction is a board that singlehanded takes freeride to a new dimension. It is designed to excel in various wind and water conditions and accommodate all riders, from beginner to advanced. Using this board, the beginner rider can enjoy a relaxing cruise and progress fast, and the advanced rider can boost big airs and enjoy fast speeds. It is a board that does it all in terms of freeride.
Excellent control, good speed, superior stability and easy handling are just a few of the features that make the Fiction such a reliable and efficient freeride board. With this kiteboard you can train to progress or even compete in classy events. The Fiction features a compact profile with a straighter outline.
This shape allows it to blast upwind and makes it very quick to plane. It also sports a moderate flex which generates good pop and assures smooth landings. Even after huge airs, you can land very smooth. The higher concave bottom assures a smooth glide and improves stability. A pronounced rocker line allows you to control the board efficiently and boosts speed and acceleration.
These features also enhance comfort in choppier conditions. The rectangular outline and optimal stiffness make the board easy to drive and handle at all times. At the same time, the reduced outline makes it more maneuverable, without affecting early planing performance.
The Fiction is built using a full wood core, which gets thinner from straps towards tips. This core profile allows for an efficient progressive flex. Additional quadaxial glass fiber layers help channel the power for an efficient response and prevent unwanted twists. The tips are reinforced with EPX rails and the side rails are built from impact resistant ABS.

Please contact me on here or abicroshaw@aol.com if you are interested. live in Herefordshire but am in South Wales most weekends when the wind is blowing

£225

Will add pictures tomorrow when it's light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model   Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Hey Abi, there was a guy commenting on a post for another Blankforce boad for sale which has been sold on the Lancing Kitesurf Crew page on facebook. I said that I knew of someone with one for sale and have pointed them in the direction of here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abi

PostSubject: Re: For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Brill Thanks Soph Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johanna

PostSubject: Re: For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Tell me... Were you won over by the Brunotti at the Frozen Jam? Is that who you're leaving your Blankforce for?

I hope the board finds a good home! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abi

PostSubject: Re: For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model   Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:46 am

For some reason I can't add pictures at the moment . If you would like some then I can easily email them to you. Abicroshaw@aol.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abi

PostSubject: Re: For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model   Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Still for sale £190
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blast

PostSubject: Re: For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model   Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:35 pm

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/
Abi

PostSubject: Re: For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model   Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:00 am

Sold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model   

Back to top Go down

For Sale Blankforce Fiction 2011 model
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1