www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
Community for Kitesports in South Wales.

Shop, Lessons, Community.

Register now to find out who,where,when,how of kiteboarding in South Wales!

Also check out www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

South Wales Premier Kitesurf Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
!!! WE HAVE MOVED !!!

VISIT OUR NEW FORUM:
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/forum
!!! WE HAVE MOVED !!!

VISIT OUR NEW FORUM:
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/forum

Share | 

Blankforce Logic 137x41 2011 - Ideal beginners board!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paulie_amoose

PostSubject: Blankforce Logic 137x41 2011 - Ideal beginners board!   Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:13 pm

As it says..

Blankforce Logic 137x41 2011 - Ideal beginners board! It has few heel side dings but nothing major and not board effecting.

Perfect to learn on or for a light wind board..

£175 to your door...

This is Reeny's board, bought from Blast in 2011 and here is what she has to say about "him"..

"The name of this board is Bertie. Bertie carried me through my first year of learning, from continual face plants to... continual face plants! I am indeed tearful at the thought of parting with Bertie. Not only is he a stylish board but highly dependable. Many a day I accidentally left him out in the ocean due to my foolish attempts to try something mildly exciting, but he always found his way back to the shore, despite my frantic and desperate proclamations that I had lost him forever.

Bertie's outfit has kept very well, although I must confess I have not treated him as perfectly as one should such an outstanding board. There are indeed a few dinks in his outer armour, undoubtedly due to one of our adventurous treks across the ocean coming to an abrupt end upon some rock with evil intentions. These are few though.

Bertie is very fond of long swims at sea and prefers a soft feather bed to sleep in. Failing that, he will accept a car boot or garage. He is partial to seafood and has a weakness for fish fingers.

The only condition of sale for Bertie is that he remains as Bertie. I can only hope that he is ale to guide someone else on such an exciting journey as I have had. Alas, I realised during the latter part of last year that the time had come for us to depart, and I purchased my new board Xena (X-ride). I can only hope that there is someone out there with enough love in their heart and money in the bank to bring Bertie to life once more Smile.

Shireen, proud owner of Bertie and Xena."

Now with added picture of {ahem} "Bertie".. And with that sales pitch how can you resist.. :-D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
paulie_amoose

PostSubject: Re: Blankforce Logic 137x41 2011 - Ideal beginners board!   Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:08 pm

I will accept £160 for Bertie... Available on all South Wales beaches for an inspection..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paulie_amoose

PostSubject: Re: Blankforce Logic 137x41 2011 - Ideal beginners board!   Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Bertie has been sold and sent to a new loving home... He will be helping a new lady kitesurfer take her first steps into the water... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonyn

PostSubject: Re: Blankforce Logic 137x41 2011 - Ideal beginners board!   Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Good luck Bertie on your next adventure,
and may those rocks with evil intentions, never cross your path...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blankforce Logic 137x41 2011 - Ideal beginners board!   

Back to top Go down

Blankforce Logic 137x41 2011 - Ideal beginners board!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1