www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
Community for Kitesports in South Wales.

Shop, Lessons, Community.

Register now to find out who,where,when,how of kiteboarding in South Wales!

Also check out www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

South Wales Premier Kitesurf Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
!!! WE HAVE MOVED !!!

VISIT OUR NEW FORUM:
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/forum
!!! WE HAVE MOVED !!!

VISIT OUR NEW FORUM:
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/forum

Share | 

Sold: Canon 10-22mm EF-S USM F3.5/4.5 Ultra Wide Angle Lens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sporty

Location : Job interviewer: “What’s your greatest weakness?” “Honesty.” “I don’t think honesty is a weakness.” “I don’t give a shit what you think.”

PostSubject: Sold: Canon 10-22mm EF-S USM F3.5/4.5 Ultra Wide Angle Lens   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:18 am

UPDATE: 19/11/11 - Now sold, sorry to see it go....thanks for looking

Spent soooo much on this new hobby of mine, I need to perform a 'realignment of assets'.

I'm selling my ultra wide angle lens. It's in pristine condition, I have honestly only used it about 3 or 4 times at most. It's a genuine UK model. It's boxed and I'll throw in a Hoya 77mm filter which it has worn since new and also the matching Canon EW-83H Lens Hood. I'm after £425ono delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day or collect/deliver in the Cardiff area. The only thing I can say negatively about this lens, is that the box has had the barcode removed due to a Canon promotion I needed proof of purchase for.

Last edited by Sporty on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blast

PostSubject: Re: Sold: Canon 10-22mm EF-S USM F3.5/4.5 Ultra Wide Angle Lens   Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:00 am

oooh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/
blast

PostSubject: Re: Sold: Canon 10-22mm EF-S USM F3.5/4.5 Ultra Wide Angle Lens   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Would have deffo done a deal for this with a kite etc. shame
Back to top Go down
Sporty

Location : Job interviewer: “What’s your greatest weakness?” “Honesty.” “I don’t think honesty is a weakness.” “I don’t give a shit what you think.”

PostSubject: Re: Sold: Canon 10-22mm EF-S USM F3.5/4.5 Ultra Wide Angle Lens   Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:06 pm

blast wrote:

Darn...wish I'd known this or that you were into photography Marc. Could have deffo done a deal... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blast

PostSubject: Re: Sold: Canon 10-22mm EF-S USM F3.5/4.5 Ultra Wide Angle Lens   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Sporty wrote:
blast wrote:

Darn...wish I'd known this or that you were into photography Marc. Could have deffo done a deal... Crying or Very sad

haha, you should have guessed at least by the number of pics on here and FB Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sporty

PostSubject: Re: Sold: Canon 10-22mm EF-S USM F3.5/4.5 Ultra Wide Angle Lens   Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:03 am

Yeah, I should have guessed, it's just I've never seen you with an SLR I suppose. That's the problem with this sport, I'd love to get my camera out into the water and get some shots, but SLR waterproof cases are crazy money. I do have a waterproof case for my snappy camera, and whilst it provides shots from a viewpoint not normally taken, it doesn't have the flexibility of an SLR. Mind you, snappys are getting so much better these days, I think I've seen you with a waterproof camera that doesn't require a case Marc. Far less bulky than the thing I have. But at the moment, whenever the weather is suitable for kiting, I need to be kiting! And not taking photos.lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sold: Canon 10-22mm EF-S USM F3.5/4.5 Ultra Wide Angle Lens   

Back to top Go down

Sold: Canon 10-22mm EF-S USM F3.5/4.5 Ultra Wide Angle Lens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1