www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
Community for Kitesports in South Wales.

Shop, Lessons, Community.

Register now to find out who,where,when,how of kiteboarding in South Wales!

Also check out www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk

South Wales Premier Kitesurf Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
!!! WE HAVE MOVED !!!

VISIT OUR NEW FORUM:
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/forum
!!! WE HAVE MOVED !!!

VISIT OUR NEW FORUM:
www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/forum

Share | 

Liquid Force FLX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesVegas

PostSubject: Liquid Force FLX   Fri May 13, 2011 10:32 am

It's time for a new wakeboard so I've got to make room by selling my beloved 2010 Liquid Force FLX 138 X 43

This is an amazing all round board. Made for the cable park and for hitting sliders. I has a single concave outline flattening out at the tips that makes it fast yet forgiving, and wake fins that wont catch on obstacles. The surprising thing about this board given how comfortable it is to ride is how aggressively you can edge with it resulting in amazing height for air tricks, I learnt my first S-Bends on this and had plenty of height to complete the rotation. Due to the gentle rocker line of this board I have used it on flat water kiting spots and it will work better than most wakeboards because the outline is not super aggresive. Even though it is extremely light for a wakeboard you will need a little more power than your average kiteboard but powered up it is super good fun.

It's a dream on sliders and kickers. It's got the LF grind base that has been lightly used on obstacles over the past year resulting in only superficial marks, there are no holes or dents in the base. Should you manage to put a hole in the base you will be able to fill it the same as you can with a snow board. The Liquid Force liquid rails are undamaged. The stunning topside of the board shows the tech in the wood configuration and really stands out, again there are superficial marks but nothing to detract from this amazing looking board.

It's priced at £225ono for the deck only. These boards sold out in months when they hit the shops and they don't come up for sale very often especially in such good condition. I'd rather keep hold of it than sell for much less than £225 so no silly offers please.

http://www.wakeboarder.com/display.phtml?a=1884

Check out the review "It is definitely one of the most fun boards I have ever had the privilege to ride."

Board is in S Wales
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.swwksc.com
JamesVegas

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Force FLX   Tue May 24, 2011 2:46 am

SOLD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.swwksc.com

Liquid Force FLX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1